Saturday, April 30

ROYAL ROMANCE

After all the hype and talk and noise about the up and coming royal wedding (I wonder, who actually buys all of that stuff with Will and Kate's faces on it... mugs, tea towels, pen's...) I must say I was blown away! Blown away by the feeling of getting a view into a loving couple's private celebration rather than a big media event. Blown away by the Middleton family's calmness and style (especially Kate's brother, how well he spoke in Westminster Abbey); the royal family's relaxed, happy and humble appearance and, above all, by Will and Kate - or shall I say Cathrine - she looked absolutely stunning, calm and graceful in her vintage styled Alexander McQueen dress by Sarah Burton. I enjoyed the whole viewing immensely!




.. and Kate's second dress was stunning too!


I was especially enjoying seeing Swedish crown princess Victoria and her newly wedded husband (and commoner:-) Daniel, duke of Vastergotland. And as at their wedding, you can always count on Daniel wearing a stylish pair of glasses! (I think, a great accessesory for the men, when women embellish themselves with jewelry, fascinators and other accessories). Victoria looked beautiful in a peachy dress showing off her womanly, healthy figure!



Another one with a pair of spectacles as a signature is Sir Elton John - together with his partner David Furnish.



..And, unlike many others judging by various comments, I actually really really liked Victoria's outfit. I think she looked ravishing and very sophisticated in royal blue and big belly!




Photos by ODD ANDERSEN/AFP/Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment