Monday, May 2

THUMBS UP FOR THE LOGIES RED CARPET

It was a true delight to watch the Logies Awards 2011 last night... not only because my favorite Aussie Actress at the moment - Asher Keddie - brought home a couple of the awards but also due to the astonishing show on the red carpet! My goodness, what fabulous dresses... makes me want to go to Tessuti fabrics in the city, get some beautiful silk and get lost in creation on my much loved industrial Phaff which hasn't been used since the production of my wedding dress....

I'm loving the nude's, white's, black's, gold's and especially the dark blue colours... My carpet favorites were;


Rebecca Gibney and Jessica Marais from Packed to the Rafters...



...Asher Keddie and Zoe Ventoura from Offspring

.. Sarah Murdock and Rebecca Judd..

..and of course Megan Gale in white Alex Perry, my favorite Aussie designer!

No comments:

Post a Comment