Thursday, October 20

MY NEW GOK WAN'S - AND SOME MINGLE PIC'S FROM THE AUCKLAND LAUNCH EVENT

My new, favorite Gok Wan's - GW02 in ivory white. I looove. I wouldn't normally go for white "in your face" but because they are ivory, I actually think they work well with my complexion. And, my new green dress from Veronica Maine created great contrast with ivory glasses, belt and coral (morange) lipstick from MaxFactor. (Thanks Rachael for recommending:-)

Below some mingle photos from the GW launch event and Spectacle Wearer of the Year Awards in Auckland...



Everyone waiting for the show to begin at the beautiful Generator Room in Stanbeth House, Britomart.

Link
Simon, me, Denise L'Estrange - Corbet, Colin Mathura - Jeffree & Graeme Edmonds


Me & Denise...


Heather getting her hair done at CutAbove hairsalon.


Greg Dyer, Daniel Vettori's Agent with Simon Hawkins, Specsavers marketing director.


Colin, Winner Josh Steele & Denise


Spectacle Wearer of the Year 2011 finalists.


Me, Graeme Edmond, MD Specsavers New Zealand & Heather Potter, Specsavers Head of PR

No comments:

Post a Comment