Monday, March 29

FRAMED... JAPANESE STYLE



Last weeks big party did not leave anyone looking for a visual kick unsatisfied. Leading PR-agency OpenHaus celebrated their 20th anniversary Japanese Style with fabulous accessories, decorations, costumes, food and people. Thanks everyone at OpenHaus for a spectacular evening!



I went for Japanese elegante' in black and white silk dress, green make up (by Heather), black geisha wig with green butterfly and flower as well as my own couture glasses. And this is how I pimped my specs for the occasion:

With one of my beautiful Pilgrim earings worn properly in the right ear, I attached the other one on the left temple of my glasses using a transparent piece of fishing line, wrapped around the arm. Voila! I recon you could make pretty spectacular creations yourself for the glamorous occasions, using sparkles and glue.



During the evening I managed to frame some cool specs wearers, and first 3 men in a row, wearing black and squared frames with their outfits. First out is qute Leroy NGuyen from the camera crew of the evening.



Bridal designer and style expert Henry Roth looked fabulous as always in his pair of specs.



Specs wearing Interior designer Scott Weston wore his pair as a great contrast to all colours and patterns in his surroundings.



Anthony and Mark went for window glass and bold Wayfarer style with their ninja costumes.



...and king-size grande by Bridget.



Kareoke manager and Nicholas in his black specs.



H.R. Hiranand looked so smart in his stripy shirt, black suit, hat and slick black frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment