Thursday, February 24

EUROPE, HERE I COME!


Photography by Liz Attia

Just writing my last sentences on Australian ground as I'm about to take off for Europe. Going over for MIDO - the European Eyewear trade show in Milano with Specsavers buying team. Will be exciting to check out the latest and new in eyewear fashion as well as catching up with everyone again. After that im going to Specsavers head office and a few meetings in London. Will try to keep you updated on my discoverings on the way as I go - it is still winter over there so be mindful that any people I might frame and post for you are likely to be properly wrapped in gloves, hats and wollen scarves and jackets - including me. (Psst. As I need to make sure I don't get a nasty cold or something I just HAD to buy a new, warm pair of boots before I left... found these stunning ones in Country Road... green. Me like very much!)

And - I have managed to squeeze in a visit to my dear hometown Gothenburg over the weekend - really really can't wait to see my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment