Tuesday, May 4

FRAMED FAVORITES


A year ago something big happened in my life. Something that completely changed my life. I started drinking coffee. To my sisters satisfaction, her being a professional barista (coffee chef) and to my friends satisfaction, as there is something very cosy, atmospherical and special with the coffee culture that is best when shared with others. Something I didn't understand in my previous, coffee-free life...
Anyway, thought I'd share with you what I do every Sunday morning. Brunch incl a strong flat white. Here in a new favorite place called Gaia (notice the Gaia name written in the coffee.. stylish) just off Tourak rd. Wearing my Sunday outfit (leggings, knitted cardigan and my favorite pair of glasses called Toby).
Now I'm off to Sydney! So long.

No comments:

Post a Comment