Friday, October 24

PHOTOS FROM THE FASHION COMPETITION FOR SPECSWEARERS

Some pic´s from the fashion competition for specs wearers (or check out the film here)

Goc Wan from "how to look good naked" (still holding the title "celebrity specswearer") on the red carpet with former All Saints, Melanie Blatt.


Rod Stewarts wife Penny Lancaster Stewart


All finalists in day outfits...


..and in evening outfits.





Winner Sofie Jama, accepts the title and receives the trophie for Specswearer of the year 2008.



TV Profiles Ben Shepard and Jenni Falconer and Swedish finalist, Elin


1 comment:

  1. Hiya!!! Nice to talk to you too! I hope you consider the coat, it's lovely! Your photos are great too, in the end I concentrated too much on partying! I'm sorry I might have been a bit drunk! Als I might be going to the university of boras in Sweden next year!! Bye!! xxx

    ReplyDelete